Start: 06.04.2019 (Saturday) at 2:00 p.m.
(is a part of the Mini marathon discipline – last start zone)
Track length: 4,2 km
Track description: Pribinova street, bridge Most Apollo, dam in Petržalka, bridge Starý most
Start fee: uniform start fee is 2€
Voluntary start fee: Besides the basic start fee 2,-€ each participant can contribute with optional amount 2, 3, 4 and more € – the collected sum will be used by organizers in full amount for building a chill out zone for seniors in one Bratislava part (river bank, park, forest around of Bratislava)
Start number: each participant will get a start number, which enables him/her to take part in this discipline.
Eva Seidlová – born in 1948, an excellent sport-woman who absolved unbelievable 389 marathons with personal record time 03:03:24, for years a pace maker within the ČSOB Bratislava Marathon in the discipline marathon
Ján Hazucha – born in 1943, winner of the Boston and New York marathon in the category 70-74 years, personal record 3:05:42
Coordinator: Tamara Gaľová, email@example.com
Start corridor: Pribinova ulica, Eurovea
Categories: age limit forregistration are 60 years, year of birth 1959 and older
• till 29.03.2019 till 12:00 p.m. on-line on predpredaj.sk or bratislavamarathon.com
• personally during presentation, if the participants limit is not full.
Presentation of registered participants, picking up of start numbers and chips:
• 03.04. – 04.04.2019 between 12:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 05.04.2019 between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 06.04.2019 between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava) only picking upof start
numbers with chips, no possibility to make a new registration! (EUROVEA Bratislava)
Rewards: Each participant will get in the finish a medal and refreshment.
Toddler run partner:
Main media partner: