Start: 06.04.2019 (Saturday) from10:00 a.m.
Kids will start by sequel according to age categories (from A to F), approx. in 10-15 minute intervals, separately boys and girls.
Participant limit: 1 500 kids
track and categories: Boys and girls:
• A – to 5 years (year of birth 2014 and younger) – 300 m
• B – 6 a 7 years (year of birth 2012 and 2013) – 300 m
• C – 8 a 9 years (year of birth 2010 and 2011) – 600 m
• D – 10 a 11 years (year of birth 2008 and 2009) – 600 m
• E – 12 a 13 years (year of birth 2006 and 2007) – 800 m
• F – 14 a 15 years (year of birth 2004 and 2005) – 800 m
depends on day of payment:
• till 31.12.2018 5 €
• from 01.01.2019 till 15.02.2019 6 €
• from 16.02.2019 till 06.04.2019 7 €
The whole sum from the collected start fee will be used for charity and support projects for children.
• till 29.03.2019 till 12:00 p.m. on- line on predpredaj.sk or bratislavamarathon.co
• personally during presentation directly at the event, if the participant limit is not full
of registered participants and picking
up of start numbers:
• 03.04. – 05.04.2019 between 12:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 06.04.2019 between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava) – only picking up of
start numbers and chips, new registration not possible!
Attention: No possibility to register the kids on the day of the run, e.g. on Saturday, 06.04.2019!!!
measurement and results:
• In the A and B category the parents can run together with kids. We ask those parents to rank
with kids at the end of the start wave!!! Please respect kids who run individually without
parents. Don´t forget that with your „fair – play“ behaving you are role models for the kids.
• Kids will start in individual categories A to F,
• First start the girls and then the boys,
• Kids start in waves counting max. 50 kids (in the A and B category we expect 3 to 4
starts/waves within category).
Start numbers for kids include time measuring chips!!!, which record the time of each child from the run through the start carpet till the run through the finish carpet. For that reason it is necessary that kids run on own feet through the start and finish zone otherwise the timekeeping device will not register them and they will be not mentioned in the results!!!
In each category only one child with the fastest time will be the winner no matter in which wave he/she starts.
Time keeping measures the net time – the time from the start carpet to the finish carpet – not from the gut start.
In the result list will be included and awards will get only kids who run the whole track without strong help of parents! (carrying on hands or drawing of kids is forbidden). After the event the organizer will publish the result list on bratislavamarathon.com so that all can print out the on-line diploma.
The first 3 boys and the first 3 girls in each age category will get material prizes.