Main partner of thediscipline: ČSOB Financial Group
Start: 5.4.2020 (Sunday) at 09:00 a.m.
Start fee depends on the date of payment:
- till 31.12.2019 35 €
- from 1.1.2020 till 15.2.2020 40 €
- from 16.2.2020 till 4.4.2020 45 €
Start fee for the ČSOB Finance Group clients (30% discount):
- till 31.12.2019 24,50 €
- from 1.1.2020 till 15.2.2020 28,00 €
- from 16.2.2020till 6.4.2020 31,50 €
Start fee for the Dôvera Insurance Company clients:
- till 31.12.2019 31,00 €
- from 1.1.2020 till 15.2.2020 36,00 €
- from 16.2.2020 till 6.4.2020 41,00 €
Advantageous start fee for loyal marathon runners:
“The LUCKY 10” – those marathon runners who took part in all 14 years can start for freehowever they have to send an e-mail till 31.12.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New in 2020
– Those marathon runners who took part in minimal 10 editions of the event and crossed the finish line in discipline marathon can use the advantageous start fee 25,- EUR however they have to send an e-mail till 31.12.2019 to email@example.com.
– Those marathon runners who run in Bratislava their first marathon will get the second number to be placed on their back declaring their premiere in the royal running discipline.
Benefit for marathon runners
Also in 2020 we offer the possibility to marathon runners, who decide on the half marathon distance in the first lap (approx. on the 20,8km on the run down from the Old Bridge) not to go into the second lap (health reasons), to run regular into the finish together with half marathon runners and to be classified together with them.
The only condition is that the marathon runner after he/she crosses the finish line announces this to the time keeping team placed in the finish corridor under the finish arch. The runner should also notify the organizers and referees who regulate the runners towards the finish or the second lap close to the finish (20,8 km) about the intended change of the discipline!!!
Start number and chip:
Marathon runners will get 1 start number (exception are greenies who will get two start numbers). The time measuring chip is placed on the start number which has to be placed on the chest. Start number must be placed visible, it can´t be covered, damaged or debased in any way.
- M to 39 years (year of birth 1981 – 2002)
- M40 – age 40 – 49 years (year of birth 1971 – 1980)
- M50 – age 50 – 59 years (year of birth 1961 – 1970)
- M60 – age 60 and more years (year of birth 1960 and earlier)
- Ž to 39 years (year of birth 1981 – 2002)
- Ž40 – age 40 – 49 years (year of birth 1971 – 1980)
- Ž50 – age 50 and more years (year of birth 1961 – 1970)
- Ž60 – age 60 and more years (year of birth 1960 and earlier)
- Till 27.3.2020 till 12:00 p.m. on- line on via predpredaj.sk or bratislavamarathon.com
- personally during presentation at the event, if the capacity of the run is not full
Presentation of registered participants, picking up of start numbers and chips:
• 1.4. – 2.4.2020 from
12:00 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 3.4.2020 from 9:00 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 4.4.2020 from 8:00 a.m. till 7:00 p.m. (EUROVEA Bratislava)
• 5.4.2020 from 6:30 a.m. till 8:00 a.m. – only registered participants – only picking up of start numbers with chips, no possibility to make a new registration! (EUROVEA Bratislava)
Financial rewards in the category marathon will get the first 6 men and 6 women in absolute order. The first 3 men in categories M to 39 years, M40, M50 and M60 and the first 3 women in categories Ž to 39 years, Ž40, Ž50 and Ž60 will get material prizes.
In case the track record in marathon will be broken:
– men: HOSEA
KIPLAGAT Tuei (KEN) 2:17:18 hod. (2015)
– women: JEPKOSGEI KIMUTAI Hellen (KEN) 2:35:35 hod. (2015)
the absolute winner will get in the respective category a special financial premium.
Toddler run partner:
Main media partner: